Tracklisting Revealed For Pharoahe Monch’s “W.A.R.”
Monch’s October 26 Duck Down Records features a reunion with Styles P, as well as Phonte, Royce Da 5’9″, Jean Grae and more.
Pharoahe Monch’s third solo album W.A.R. (We Are Renegades) will release October 26. The Queens, New York emcee will team his W.A.R. imprint with Buckshot and Dru Ha’s Duck Down Records for their first collaboration. A tracklisting has been revealed from the album, after Monch premiered the Diamond D-produced “Shine” on HipHopDX last month.
Guests include Styles P, who made 2002’s “The Life” with Monch. Other guests include Phonte, Jean Grae and Slaughterhouse’s Royce Da 5’9″.
The present tracklisting is as follows:
1. Intro – Skit (feat. Idris Elba)
3. W.A.R. (feat. Vernon Reid)
5. The Hitman
6. Black Hand Side (feat. Styles P & Phonte (of Little Brother))
7. Let My People Go
8. Shine (feat. Mela Machinko)
9. Haile Selassie Karate (feat. Denaun Porter)
10. Assassins (feat. Jean Grae & Royce Da 5’9”)
12. Mama’s Boy
13. Still Standing (feat. Jill Scott)